Methods For Main Water Line Replacement
Traditional Dig-and-Replace: This involves digging up the ground around the damaged water line and replacing it with a new one. It’s time-consuming and expensive, but necessary for hard-to-reach areas or extensively damaged water lines.
Trenchless Pipe Bursting: A specialized machine breaks the existing water line and replaces it with a new one. It’s less invasive, faster, and more cost-effective than traditional methods.
Pipe Lining: A flexible liner is inserted into the damaged water line and inflated to create a seamless pipe within the old one. It’s suitable for repairing minor damage or preventing further damage to the water line.
Directional Boring: Small holes are drilled at both ends of the water line, and a new pipe is pulled through it. It’s less invasive than traditional methods, but a clear path is necessary for installing the new pipe.
Signs You Are in Need of Main Water Line Replacement in Mississauga
- Water puddles in your home
- Low water pressure in all plumbing fixtures
- Unusual odors
- High water bills
In Need Of Water Line Replacement?
Why Choose MT Drains Mississauga For Your Water Line Replacement
"They Did a Fantastic Job"
Reviews From Our Happy Mississauga Customers
Benefits to Upgrading Your Main Waterline
Restoring your main water line in Mississauga has several benefits:
- Durability: Old pipes are susceptible to damage and have a limited lifespan. By upgrading your main water line, you can avoid worrying about your pipes for the next 5-10 years.
- Eco-friendliness: Low water pressure, bad odors, and contamination can cause daily stress for you and your family. Our innovative technology ensures eco-safety and helps maintain your well-being by replacing your old water line.
- Improved water flow: A higher pipe volume will result in better water flow and higher pressure.