Our Drain Snaking Service Can Tackle Any Drain
Offering 24/7 Emergency Drain Cleaning Services
Top-Rated Drain Cleaning Service
"After a Quick Inspection, They Found The Source and Cleared It"
Reviews From Our Happy GTA Customers
We Offer Storm Drain Cleaning Services
- Evaluation and assessment of your storm drain system
- Removal of blockages and debris
- High-pressure jetting to clean and flush the system
- Repairs and replacement of damaged parts, as needed
Offering 24/7 Emergency Snaking Services
Our Sewage Cleaners Have Decades Of Experience
Experiencing a Tough Drain Clog?
How To Tell If Your Main Sewer Line Is Clogged
- Drains that are slow to run or toilets that are slow to flush
- Multiple clogged drains in your sink, kitchen, shower, or bathtub
- A toilet or bathwater that bubbles or gurgles
- Your washing machine drain causing overflows in your toilet, shower, or bath
- Multiple fixtures experiencing backups
Also Offering Commercial Drain Snaking Services
Offering Express Drain Cleaning & Snaking To Commercial Drains
- Unclogging clogged toilets, drains, and pipes
- Eliminating foul odors from drains
- Repairing leaking kitchen and bathroom sinks
- Clearing sewer backups
Call Us Today
MT Drains & Plumbing is your go-to commercial and residential drain cleaning expert in the Greater Toronto Area. We have been serving private residences and businesses in the area for decades and continue to offer professional services with transparent pricing and free on-site estimates.
If you need a drain cleaning specialist in the Greater Toronto Area for your home or business, contact MT Drains & Plumbing at 905-761-5551 to schedule immediate service.
Basement Waterproofing: A Guide to Fixing Wet Basements and Preventing Floor Wetness
In this article, we explore the crucial importance of waterproofing your basement, including the signs to look out for, the common causes of basement floor
6 Things You Need To Know About Basement Crack Repair
The walls of your basement hold up not just the basement, but also the weight of the building above it. This means your basement walls
Why Does My Basement Leak Between the Wall and Floor?
At a glance, basement waterproofing may seem simple, but it isn’t always so. Some parts of the basement require special attention when waterproofing or you’ll