Why Choose Toronto's Top Plumber
We tackling the root cause of issues rather than mere symptoms.
- Initial Consultation: Contact us and we’ll schedule a convenient time for an initial assessment.
- Diagnosis: Our professionals arrive promptly to diagnose the problem, ensuring accuracy with modern tools.
- Quotation: Before any work begins, we provide a transparent, detailed quote, avoiding any hidden fees.
- Implementation: Our team then performs the needed repairs, installations, or maintenance, adhering to industry best practices.
- Quality Check: After completion, we double-check our work to ensure everything is functioning as it should.
- Client Approval: We walk you through the completed project, making sure you’re fully satisfied before we leave.
- Follow-up: A few days later, we reach out to confirm that everything continues to function perfectly and to address any remaining questions you may have.
Ready to experience hassle-free plumbing services in Newmarket? Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation!
NEED A PLumber?
Comprehensive Plumbing Services Tailored to You
Our comprehensive plumbing services cater to a variety of needs, addressing issues from routine maintenance to specialized installations and rapid emergency response. Our certified professionals are adept at diagnosing and fixing low water pressure problems, using the latest technology to ensure a personalized and effective solution for your home or business.
Who We Are
#1 Plumbing Company in Newmarket
Pavel and Eddy spearhead our industry-leading team of licensed and insured professionals in Newmarket. With extensive hands-on experience and unparalleled technical expertise, they set the standard for the quality and reliability we offer. Choosing MT Drains & Plumbing means you’re not just getting a service—you’re gaining certified peace of mind. When plumbing challenges arise in your home or business, know that Pavel, Eddy, and our skilled team are just a call away.
Our Plumbers are Licensed and Insured
Our commercial plumbing professionals are not only licensed to tackle your project but bring a wealth of experience ensuring tasks are completed to exceptional standards. With years of industry experience, they’ve encountered and resolved a myriad of plumbing issues, equipping them to handle your unique situation with ease.
Moreover, our commercial plumbers are fully insured, providing reassurance that, in the rare event of an accident, you’re covered. We pride ourselves on delivering services that you can trust, with the added peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re protected.
We Are Rated Among The Top Plumbers in Newmarket & Aurora
To protect your pipes from freezing, you can take the following steps:
- Insulate exposed pipes with pipe insulation sleeves.
- Keep your home adequately heated, especially in colder months.
- Seal any gaps or cracks that allow cold air to enter your home.
- Let faucets drip slightly during very cold weather to prevent water from freezing in the pipes.
- Disconnect outdoor hoses and shut off outdoor water sources before winter.
- Open cabinet doors under sinks to allow warm air to circulate around pipes.
A noisy toilet after flushing could be due to several reasons:
- Water pressure: High water pressure can cause a loud noise when water rapidly enters the tank.
- Faulty fill valve: If the fill valve isn’t functioning properly, it may produce noise during the refill process.
- Loose parts: Loose components within the tank, such as the flush valve or flapper, can cause vibrations and noise.
- Mineral buildup: Mineral deposits in the tank or pipes can amplify sound.
Several factors can lead to drain clogs:
- Hair, grease, and soap residue buildup.
- Flushing inappropriate items down the toilet or pouring oil and grease down the sink.
- Insufficient water flow, which doesn’t carry away debris effectively.
- Tree roots infiltrating sewer lines.
To learn more about how a grease trap can clear your kitchen clogs.
When a toilet is flushed, it uses a significant amount of water, which can temporarily reduce the available water pressure in the system. This can result in a momentary change in water pressure and temperature, especially if someone is using water elsewhere in the house simultaneously.
You can reduce temperature fluctuations by:
- Installing a pressure-balancing or thermostatic mixing valve.
- Adjusting your water heater’s temperature settings.
- Ensuring consistent water flow by avoiding simultaneous use of multiple fixtures.
A running toilet is often caused by a faulty flapper valve or fill valve. The flapper might not be sealing properly, causing water to leak from the tank into the bowl. The fill valve might be overfilling the tank, leading to water continuously flowing into the overflow tube.
Inconsistent hot water temperature can result from:
- Sediment buildup in the water heater tank, affecting heat transfer.
- Malfunctioning thermostat or heating element in an electric water heater.
- Improperly sized water heater for your household’s needs.
An increased water bill could be due to:
- Leaking pipes, faucets, or toilets.
- Changes in water usage patterns.
- Faulty water meter.
- Undetected outdoor water leaks.
Foul odors from drains can occur due to:
- Accumulation of food particles, grease, and organic matter.
- Blocked vent pipes, which prevent proper air circulation.
- Dry p-traps, allowing sewer gases to enter the home.
- Bacterial growth in the drain.
Call Us Today To Book Your Service Call
It’s the middle of a Toronto summer, and you’re taking a shower after a long day at work. You’re hot and sweaty, and all you