Don’t let a simple sump pump installation cost you thousands, ask us about rebates available in Vaughan.
When your pump is working, it’s a remarkably effective way of managing excess water and keeping things under control. When they malfunction, the results can be disastrous. Whatever problem or question you may have, we will be able to assist you.
We specialize in sump pump services:
Request a free on-site estimate
Do I Need A Sump-Pump?
How Does A Sump Pump Work?
How To Install A Sump Pump?
4 Benefits Of A Basement Sump Pump
1. Flood Protection and Prevention
2. Keeping Mold at Bay
3. Preserving Electrical Equipment
4. Raising the Value of your Property
Before Installing a Sump Pump
The benefits of digging a sump pit and installing a sump pump are therefore countless. However, before you make the installation, there are certain points that you should consider:
- Understand the location of your sewer server line because this is where the water from the basement will drain into.
- Understand the location of the homes main water line because you might end up puncturing the main piping. You could also compromise the quality of the water getting into the home depending on the position of the pit that you install in relation to the water supply.
- Understand the thickness of the concrete and the gravel beneath it before starting the digging process.
- Get a sump pump that has a backup battery so it can function when there is a power outage, which happens a lot when it floods.
- Get an expert who can do sump pump repair and maintenance when needed.
These are all considerations that can be put into perspective by a quality and reliable plumber. Contact us for the best assessment and sump pump installation rates.
The City of Vaughan Will Help Pay for Your Sump Pump
To protect Vaughan’s homeowners, the City is offering owners of single-family, duplex and triplex residential homes a financial subsidy of up to $3,400 per property to install flood protection devices including:
- A backwater valve
- A sump pump
- Pipe severance and capping of the home’s storm or external weeping tile connection
As a certified contractor, we qualify for this program. We can help you protect your home with a sump pump, while showing you how to get the work subsidized.
Trust the Local Sump Pump Experts
We have been providing sump pumps and waterproofing services to residential and commercial customers in the greater Vaughan area since 1991.
You can contact us at any time by calling us at 1-833-363-7323.