Do I Need A Sump-Pump?
Get A Free Quote
Water In Your Basement?
How Does A Sump Pump Work?
"Never in my life have I experienced a better contractor"
Pavel and his team are by far the best contractors I have ever worked with. I had a sump pump and back valve and main drain issue. He came and fixed everything in one day – the work was done perfectly and at a very reasonable price compared to other industrial plumbers. Since then there have been a few other issues that I have called Pavel about. He is always around to answer his phone – and he always stops by almost immediately to help. Never in my life have I experienced a better contractor. I very highly recommend Pavel and his team!
Offering 100% Free On-site Estimates
How To Install A Sump Pump?
Get A Free Quote
Reviews From Our Happy GTA Customers
Contact Us For Sump Pump Installation Services
4 Benefits Of A Basement Sump Pump
Before Installing a Sump Pump
- Understand the location of your sewer server line because this is where the water from the basement will drain into.
- Understand the location of the homes main water line because you might end up puncturing the main piping. You could also compromise the quality of the water getting into the home depending on the position of the pit that you install in relation to the water supply.
- Understand the thickness of the concrete and the gravel beneath it before starting the digging process.
- Get a sump pump that has a backup battery so it can function when there is a power outage, which happens a lot when it floods.
- Get an expert who can do sump pump repair and maintenance when needed.
Damp Basement Repair Experts
The City of Vaughan Will Help Pay for Your Sump Pump
"Crew was helpful and courteous"
Pavel at MT Drains was very helpful in assessing the problem of water seeping through the back wall of my old house into the basement. Required cutting the deck to dig down 5 or 6 feet and waterproofing the wall with membrane and sealant and laying weeping tile. Also installed a sump pump to drain in case of excess water. Work was done over 4 days. Crew was helpful and courteous.
Trust the Local Sump Pump Experts
We have been providing sump pumps and waterproofing services to residential and commercial customers in the greater Vaughan area since 1991.
You can contact us at any time by calling us at 1-833-363-7323.