At MT Drains & Plumbing, we have been providing expert catch basin installation and cleaning services to Vaughan since 1991.
Catch basins play a crucial role in stormwater management, and it’s essential to keep them clean and maintained to prevent blockages and subsequent flooding. With our team’s expertise and equipment, we can efficiently and thoroughly clean your catch basin, protecting your home or business from flooding. Don’t wait until it’s too late;
call us today for an estimate in Vaughan. Regular catch basin inspection and maintenance are critical to ensuring successful stormwater management, as a minor debris residue can quickly escalate into a severe clog and cause an entire street to flood.
The Role of a Catch Basin & Importance of Maintaining It
Prevent Complications To Your Catch Basin With Our Cleaning Services
Catch Basin Installation Vaughan
Picking the Correct Location is Key
Catch Basin Installation Requires Expertise to Ensure Longevity
Preventive Catch Basin Maintenance Safe Guards From Damage
Preventative maintenance measures are designed to prevent such occurrences to solve these problems in the most efficient manner possible. The professionals in catch basin cleaning in Vaughan remain the best choice for cleaning and maintaining a smooth functioning drainage system.
Sanitary & Storm Drain Repair, Replacement and Installation
Ways to Maintain Your Catch Basin
1. Regular Cleaning
2. Removing Visible Debris
3. Keep an Eye on Wear and Tear
If not serviced correctly, catch basins can cause significant issues. Namely, debris building over time can hamper proper drainage. These blockages are typically only noticeable after a storm since the property or the street experiences flooding. Therefore, it’s essential to have the catch basin professionally maintained and cleaned to prevent similar harmful overflows.
These regular check-ups will eliminate any forming clogs, thus preparing the catch basin for the next storm.
At MT Drains & Plumbing, we offer a wide range of services, including the following:
- Hydro jetting – primarily used to clear drain blockages, allowing a free flow of liquids
- Drain camera inspection – necessary for locating lost valuables, checking the status of the septic system, and inspecting the plumbing
- Parking lot cleaning – crucial for ensuring the space is welcoming and free from debris
- Underground parking lot cleaning – designed to keep the parking area as clean as possible, thus improving the area’s longevity
- Residential catch basins maintenance and cleaning
- Power washing – used to blast away dirt and residue from outdoor surfaces using a high-pressure stream of hot water
Our Vacuum Truck Services In Vaughan
- Drain, pit, sump, and trench cleanout
- Spill cleanup
- Tank pumping
- Sludge disposal
- Non-hazardous liquids removal
So, a vacuum truck is perfect for cleaning out maintenance holes and keeping parking lots in pristine condition.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Catch Basin Cleaning Service
If you need a reliable service provider for your catch basin cleaning needs in Vaughan, contact MT Drains & Plumbing. With over 30 years of experience and extensive industry knowledge, our company will provide the ultimate service using the latest equipment.